My husband is about to officially begin his career as a law enforcement officer. I’m so proud of him and I’m so excited for him. I’m not afraid to admit that I am understandably nervous about him and his new career. One of my biggest flaws is that I am a huge worrier about the things that I cannot control. I worry waayyyyy too much and often wonder how i can I get past this.
I’m going to do some things to try and stop these worried thoughts. I will call this my “worrier bucket list”.
– Stop thinking about the “what ifs?”
– Be positive and don’t dwell on the negative.
– Find a hobby. Maybe I’ll learn to knit. Or at least learn something new.
– Find a church and PRAY A LOT.
– Read more. It will take your mind of things.
– No emotional eating.
– Take more gym classes. Endorphins make your happier right?
– Make new friends and keep up with the old.
– Work harder.
– Be present with the people in my life when we are together. Less iphone time.
– Remind myself that everything is temporary.
– Listen to positive pod cast.
– Smile more.
Happy Weekend 🙂